Like every recipe, I come across I must morph it into my own, as well as adjust it for the crowd I’m serving. I still used my trusty crock pot to come up with this delicious result:
Servings: It made 36 mini bun sandwiches exactly
- 10 boneless skinless chicken tenders
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 WHOLE bottles Kraft Sweet Brown Sugar barbecue sauce
- ½ cup pure brown sugar
- Less than 1 tablespoon of soy sauce- to taste buns or rolls, for serving
- 2 Packages in Mini Buns for Sliders
- Combine all ingredients in the crock pot and mix together until smooth (before the chicken)
- Then put chicken tenders in the crock pot, covering them in the sauces and set it on Low for 5 hours.
- When chicken is done, I would pull each tender out with a fork and shred it on a wooden cutting board
- I cut up big juicy Roma tomatoes too!
To make the Sliders put a dollop of chicken on a bun, followed by a tomato and then a decorative toothpick to hold it all together.
There are also different versions of the BBQ Sauce you can try, including Spicy
Serve & Enjoy!
See the whole Super Hero Training Party <HERE>